- Post graduation in Radio diagnosis.
- Communication Skills
COURSE DIRECTOR : DR. J. S. RANDHAWA, M.D.
Fellowship in Ultrasound and Echocardiography from Jefferson University Hospital,Philadelphia, USA.
Consultant Radiologist & Sonologist. Found the Institute of Ultrasound Training at New Delhi in June, 2000.The Institute has the honor of being the only center in India to be given recognition by Indian Medical Association for training doctors in ultrasound which was given in Dec, 2000. Institute of Ultrasound Training is now the only private setup in India which is an Affiliate education center of Jefferson Ultrasound Research & Education Institute, Jefferson University Hospital,Philadelphia, USA. Jefferson Ultrasound Research & Education Institute is the only center in the world recognized by World.
- Training graduate & post graduate doctors in ultrasound, Color Doppler vascular studies, Adult echocardiography,Fetal echocardiography since 2000. He has trained more than 8000 doctors in these modalities till date.
- Found the “Ultrasound Club” in July, 2003 for promotion of Continued Medical Education in Ultrasound.
- Skilled in ultrasound, fetal echo, adult echo and vascular studies.
- Has organized and participated as faculty in Ten Annual National level conferences in Ultrasound till date.
- Senior faculty at Dubai for Dubai Health Authority accredited Ultrasound,Doppler & echocardiography courses.
- Has delivered numerous lectures on varied topics in ultrasound and color Doppler in multiple cities of India.
- Has conducted workshops on ultrasound in various prominent cities.
HONORS & AWARDS :
- Awarded with IMA-Academy of Medical Specialities Chairman’s Appreciation Award consecutively for two years(2003-2004 &2004-2005) for excellence in Academic & Organizational skills.
- Awarded With ‘Rashtriya Gaurav’ award for his meritorious services to the society
- As a student, Awarded with first prize in Poster session in National conference of IFUMB, 1992
- As a student, paper accepted and presented at World Congress of Ultrasound, Bonn,Germany. “Evaluation of early stages of Ca cervix by transvaginal ultrasound and MRI”
ADD.COURSE DIRECTOR : DR.SONAL RANDHAWA, MBBS, RDMS
RDMS (United States Of America) Fellowship in Ultrasound & Echocardiography from Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, USA Have organized eight Annual National level conferences in Ultrasound till date.Organized and was a part of faculty at multiple workshops in ultrasound, Color Doppler, Fetal echo & Adult echo in New Delhi and various other cities ofIndia.Faculty at Dubai for Dubai Health Authority accredited ultrasound,Doppler & Echocardiography courses
Delivered lectures in a number of ultrasound meets and National level conferences. Skilled in Obs & Gynae, Abdominal & Breast sonography & Doppler