Application Procedure, Rules & Regulations ( Download APPLICATION FORM )
HOW TO APPLY
- Prior registration is mandatory for all courses.
- For registration in any of the selected courses, following are to be submitted along with Application Form:
- Copy of Degree
- Copy of State Medical Council/MCI Registration Certificate/Professional License
- Deposition of 50% of the Total Course Fee.(D/D/Cash/Bank transfer)
- Copy of Passport (For foreign candidates only).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No trial classes allowed.
- Hands-on sessions are optional (at additional fee) for basic ultrasound courses. For other courses, fee is inclusive of hands-on.
- Balance 50% of the fee has to paid on the day of commencement of the course.
- If a candidate opts out of any course after registering but before joining the classes, he/she will be refunded the deposited amount after deduction of 25% of the total course fee . Once a candidate joins even one class no refunds will be made.
- If a candidate misses any of his classes (due to genuine reasons) during the tenure of his course , he/she will have to seek prior permission from the office to attend them in other batches Regular attendance in classes and internal assessment marks will be considered during the final assessment and certification.
Candidates are required to attend frequent updates and conferences in ultrasound to replenish their knowledge and keep abreast of the latest developments.