2. Ultrasound in OBS & Gynae
Minimum Eligibility :
- 1.Post graduate Degree/Diploma in Obs & Gynae
- 2.Obgy Nurses/Midwives(Foreign Nationales only).
- *No previous knowledge of sonography required
- a. One Month (thrice a week classes).
- b. Three and a half Months (once a week classes).
- c. Special sessions of Two weeks can be arranged on request for foreign students only at additional cost
- d. Online classes(Virtual classroom)
Contents in brief :
- Basic Physics & Instrumentation, Adjustment Of TheMachine And Handling Of Probes,Scanning protocols, How To Reach A SpecificDiagnosis And Not A List Of D/D?
- Obstetric :
- First Trimester Scan-Normal& Abnormal, Fetal Dating, Normal And Abnormal Fetal Anatomy Including FetalCongenital Anomalies, IUGR, Placenta & Its Abnormalities, EctopicGestation, Multiple Gestations, Masses Associated With Pregnancy...
- Gynae :
- Normal Pelvic Anatomy, Uterine Abnormalities,Endometrial Pathologies, Ovarian & Adenexal Masses-D/.D,Infertility-Follicular Study, Endometrial Assessment, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease...